LG Electronics on Tuesday announced a new series of smartphones with next-generation dual-core processors, which should provide a big leap in performance while maintaining device battery life.
Samsung has announced a dual-core application processor for tablets PCs, netbooks and smartphones that will be able to handle 1080p video playback and recording, the company said on Tuesday.
Google's Android mobile operating system proved a formidable rival to the wildly popular iPhone in a recent real-world test.
Look out Google, you may have a new, unlikely challenger.
Apple's iOS mobile operating system is now the third-most popular platform on the Internet, with a share nearly six times larger than Android's, a Web measurement company said Wednesday.
The iPad, which could dominate the tablet market until 2012, has been appearing in boardrooms and cubicles around the country. Previously it could be blamed on a manager showing off a new gadget or ordering one for the office in hopes of figuring out...
One year after leaving his position as head of Google's China operations, Kai-Fu Lee is funding a dozen startups with his new company, Innovation Works, to seize on opportunities with China's booming Internet market.
Huawei has launched the IDEOS, or U8150, smartphone, which will cost between US$100 and $200, depending on the market, the company said on Thursday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
It's official. iOS 4.1 is "coming soon" for iPhone and iPod Touch users.
Microsoft announced that the code base for Windows Phone 7 1.0 has been finalised. The software has been "released to manufacturing," meaning that this version is the one handset makers will deploy on the first devices to feature the radically redesi...
A hosted application for securing shared corporate documents is being extended to handheld devices. With WatchDox, mobile users can view and even selected documents, but be prevented from saving, printing, or forwarding them, if desired.
Apple yesterday laid out its plans for the next two upgrades of iOS, the mobile operating system that powers its iPhone and iPad, slating the first for release in a few days.
Chinese manufacturer Huawei yesterday said it was talking to carriers in Australia and New Zealand about local distribution of its new IDEOS mobile phone, which runs the latest version of Google’s Android operating system.
Telecommunications management company Stratatel has released a discussion paper revealing that companies and organisations are being overcharged for phone services, often unintentionally.
In a continuing trend, more businesses are shifting loyalties from Blackberry to iPhones and Android devices as the relative newcomers make inroads into the corporate world. Three-quarters of the 200 businesses surveyed in the United States and the U...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- LTE speeds outpace home internet with new Qualcomm and Intel modems
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW