Recent leaked images of a Lumia 950 XL smartphone prototype point to it as Microsoft's next flagship running Windows 10 Mobile.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Japanese robot Pepper is getting an intelligence upgrade via IBM's Watson, but that doesn't make interacting with the real world any less challenging.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
Chinese vendor OnePlus has done it again, and produced a powerful smartphone at a bargain price.
Samsung Electronics has announced a key event in August in New York, suggesting that the company may be attempting to launch new products ahead of Apple's closely-watched annual iPhone event a month later.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
Japanese mobile chat firm Line has launched a stripped-down version of its popular chat app to increase its user base in developing countries, where lower-end smartphones are commonly used and network infrastructure is not as advanced.
If you're wondering what a low-budget Windows 10 smartphone might look like, Microsoft's minimum requirements provide some clues.
Huawei Technologies' shift to selling high-end smartphones is paying off. The more expensive devices helped almost double the company's handset revenue in this year's first half.
Apple reported an unusual misstep in the April-to-June quarter, selling fewer iPhones than analysts had been expecting, but it wasn't all bad news from Cupertino.
Chinese brands don't always command much attention in the U.S. So when ZTE teased its newest smartphone, the Axon, it initially didn't mention the company at all.
Well-known online retailer, Kogan.com, has just added a dual-SIM phone to its line-up of Agora smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW