iPhone dongles can do everything from high-speed data transfers to testing for HIV.
Microsoft has launched an upgraded version of the Nokia 105 phone, but a growing interest in smartphones will make it difficult for the company to repeat the success of the original version.
Against the odds, Canonical and Spanish company BQ are continuing to push Ubuntu for smartphones over Android and iOS. BQ's second Ubuntu phone is a step up from its inaugural effort, and the two companies are also working on a smartphone that's also...
If you hate waiting for restaurant servers and can't abide mistakes in your order, there's an app -- and a mat -- for that.
Google Now is getting new capabilities with a new "Now on Tap" update that should make it easier to find contextually-relevant information.
Google on Thursday gave a quick glimpse of a variety of new features coming to its next-generation operating system, dubbed Android M, during a keynote at Google I/O.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Earlier this month, Sidecar expanded its mobile ride hailing service to deliver medical marijuana in San Francisco. It's not the only substance the startup wants to bring to your door.
Cell phones are constantly transmitting radio signals, whose energy can also be used to boost the battery life of mobile devices.
French start-up Infinit has customized its iOS client for Apple's iPads and partnered with HTC to put its free software for speeding up file sharing on the company's smartphones.
Sony's new flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z4, will be called the Xperia Z3+ when it goes on sale outside Japan in June. The phone has a sleeker design, faster processor and better front camera than the Z3 it replaces.
Electronics maker Sharp is showing off smartphones that can play back video at rates up to 2,100 frames per second (fps) for a smoother slow motion effect.
BlackBerry plans to lay off an unspecified number of staff in its devices unit, as it attempts to make that business profitable, while expanding in other areas.
Many smartphones can stand up to a splash or a dip in fresh water, but they don't go too well in seawater due to the corrosive salt.
Lenovo's recent acquisitions have taken a bite out of the company's earnings, with its net profit in the first quarter dropping 37 percent despite strong PC sales.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT