Method is behind the CL's radical styling
Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
The Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance, making it great value
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
Another year, another iPhone. Is this one the best yet?
The Oppo N1 features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera"
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW