Method is behind the CL's radical styling
Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
The Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance, making it great value
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
Another year, another iPhone. Is this one the best yet?
The Oppo N1 features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera"
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT