Fast, great battery and great value - Oppo’s new Android smartphone is the best all-round flagship phone on the market
HTC’s new flagship Android smartphone looks amazing but what else?
The perfect Android phone. Almost
An overpriced 2016 Android smartphone launched in 2017
Is this the best mid-range Android phone?
Innovative smartphone but with issues
Daydream VR now makes this a must-have phone
A battery with a phone built in
This cheap, flawed smartphone is still good value
Method is behind the CL's radical styling
Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- FTImplementation LeadVIC
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- CCJava/ Guidewire DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FT.Net Developer (x2)NSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW