First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
The Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance, making it great value
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
Another year, another iPhone. Is this one the best yet?
The Oppo N1 features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera"
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
The Galaxy S4 Active is more appealing than the regular Galaxy S4 in many ways
Latest News Articles
- Cell phones on planes may be heading for the US, but will anyone use them?
- Dell establishes $300 million venture fund to invest in emerging tech
- Avon halts work on global SAP implementation
- New Instagram feature allows users to share photos, videos with specific people
- Switch to open source successfully completed, city of Munich says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »