Innovative smartphone but with issues
Daydream VR now makes this a must-have phone
A battery with a phone built in
This cheap, flawed smartphone is still good value
Method is behind the CL's radical styling
Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
The Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance, making it great value
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- D-Wave's $15 million quantum computer runs a staggering 2,000 qubits
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- TPSenior IT ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW