The Palm Pre Plus effortlessly handles multitasking and notifications, but its hardware feels dated
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Motorola Droid 2 has an enhanced design, but its camera is unimpressive
The Dell Streak is designed to hit a 'sweet spot' between smartphones and tablets. But will it be able to challenge Apple's iPad?
The Garmin-Asus A50 combines Garmin's GPS expertise with an Asus-built Android mobile phone.
A redesigned phone and BlackBerry OS could put RIM back in the game
Impressive video recording isn't enough to offset a clunky Symbian touch operating system and questionable build quality.
FxCamera is an entertaining app; however, it cannot compete with similar photo apps that include more advanced filters and tools.
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Sony Ericsson's compact XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone has its limitations, but it is still an impressive handset
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
Is Motorola's first Android smartphone really a Milestone?
Is the hype warranted for the hotly anticipated Google smartphone?
The Samsung Wave is a great debut for the Bada OS, although only a limited number of apps are currently available
The Garmin-Asus A10 Android smartphone has a focus on GPS navigation
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTTester AnalystACT
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- TPEducation TechnologistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW