Windows Phone 7 adds new social networking and productivity features all within a clean and touch-friendly interface.
Samsung's Omnia Pro is a capable but unexciting business phone
The Acer Liquid is a touchscreen smartphone equipped with Google Android 1.6
There are few differences between the Palm Pixi Plus and the original Pixi
The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
The XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor
In addition to its 1GHz processor and OLED display, the Google Nexus One sports a multicolour trackball, light and proximity sensors, and a 5-megapixel camera
At first glance, the Lenovo Skylight is exactly what the netbook should've been.
Nokia's first Linux-based smartphone is impressive but lacks polish
A massive 4.3in screen and HTC's superb Sense UI combine to make this the best Windows phone on the market
Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the Nokia 6760 slide has too many faults
Nokia's E72 offers some nice improvements over its popular predecessor, the E71.
RIM's latest flagship BlackBerry Bold is a sleeker, more compact version of the original, but will users be disappointed with the smaller size?
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December
HTC's Tattoo smartphone is a smaller, cheaper version of the company's flagship Android handset, the Hero.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTSupervisor / Team Leader - IT HealthcareQLD
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW