Another year, another iPhone. Is this one the best yet?
The Oppo N1 features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera"
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
The Galaxy S4 Active is more appealing than the regular Galaxy S4 in many ways
The Galaxy S4 Mini is basically a smaller, cut down version of the original Galaxy S4
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- TPTest LeadQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT