The Xperia M is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag
The Fonepad Note is a 6in Android smartphone that comes with a stylus
The Oppo Find 5 is a high-end Android phone with an excellent display but it's far from perfect
The HTC Desire 600 has dual-SIM card slots and reasonable specifications
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The Q5 is an entry-level BlackBerry smartphone targeted at "emerging markets"
The Sony Xperia ZR is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia Z that offers much of the same features
The LG Optimus G Pro will offer a large screen with a full HD resolution and a big battery
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a huge display but suffers from poor performance
The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstanding smartphone with a few annoyances
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a large phone that is likely to have a small price tag
Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
The HTC First is best described as a mid-range Android phone that comes pre-loaded with Facebook's new Android launcher, Facebook Home
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW