The Lumia 620's combination of price, features and performance make it a winner
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
The ASUS Padfone Infinity is the third-generation model of the Padfone series.
The Xperia ZL lacks the Z's water and dust-resistant capabilities but squeezes a 5in display into a smaller frame
The Windows Phone 8S has an average screen and lacks a front-facing camera but its design is appealing
Spotify for Windows Phone 8 is a simple, well designed app
An easy to use Android phone that could use some further refinement
The HTC One SV is a mid-range device that features 4G capability and an excellent design
New name, new smartphone, new era. Can the BlackBerry Z10 challenge the rest?
The HTC Butterfly has a fantastic display but is let down by poor battery life
The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
The dust and water resistant Huawei Ascend D2 has a full HD 5in display
The LG Optimus has a large 4.7in, qHD display and an attractive and functional design
Nokia's new Lumia 820 is a solid smartphone but the small gap in price between it and the flagship 920 makes it a tough sell
It's not perfect, but Google's new Nexus 4 smartphone is one of the best on the market
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW