James Bond 007's latest smartphone has a distinctive design, but lacks any real wow factor
Can Nokia give Microsoft's Windows Phone platform the boost it needs?
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is one of the most attractive phones we've come across, but is not without its faults
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
The Galaxy S III 4G is super fast, but speed comes at a cost of battery life
Galaxy Nexus review: The Galaxy Nexus is by far and away the best Android phone ever
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc S review: The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model
Huawei Vision review: The Huawei Vision has an aluminium unibody design and a curved 3.7in display
Telstra Qwerty-Touch review: Telstra brings a physical keyboard to the budget Android market, but it comes at the expense of screen real estate
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
Huawei IDEOS X3 review: An Android smartphone for $99. What's the catch?
HTC Sensation XE review: The original HTC Sensation gets a splash of red paint and an endorsement from Dr.Dre
HTC Sensation XL review: Is a 4.7in screen too big for a smartphone? HTC is bravely attempting to find out
Samsung Galaxy Note review: The appeal of the Galaxy Note will depend on whether you can handle its large size
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT