James Bond 007's latest smartphone has a distinctive design, but lacks any real wow factor
Can Nokia give Microsoft's Windows Phone platform the boost it needs?
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is one of the most attractive phones we've come across, but is not without its faults
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
The Galaxy S III 4G is super fast, but speed comes at a cost of battery life
Galaxy Nexus review: The Galaxy Nexus is by far and away the best Android phone ever
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc S review: The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model
Huawei Vision review: The Huawei Vision has an aluminium unibody design and a curved 3.7in display
Telstra Qwerty-Touch review: Telstra brings a physical keyboard to the budget Android market, but it comes at the expense of screen real estate
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
Huawei IDEOS X3 review: An Android smartphone for $99. What's the catch?
HTC Sensation XE review: The original HTC Sensation gets a splash of red paint and an endorsement from Dr.Dre
HTC Sensation XL review: Is a 4.7in screen too big for a smartphone? HTC is bravely attempting to find out
Samsung Galaxy Note review: The appeal of the Galaxy Note will depend on whether you can handle its large size
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA