HTC Sensation XE review: The original HTC Sensation gets a splash of red paint and an endorsement from Dr.Dre
HTC Sensation XL review: Is a 4.7in screen too big for a smartphone? HTC is bravely attempting to find out
Samsung Galaxy Note review: The appeal of the Galaxy Note will depend on whether you can handle its large size
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
HTC Rhyme review: The HTC Rhyme may be targeting women, but this stylish and user friendly smartphone should appeal to a broader market
Apple iPhone 4S review: The iPhone 4S may look identical to the iPhone 4, but it boasts several improvements under the hood
Nokia N9 review: The N9 is without a doubt Nokia's slickest smartphone ever
We get our hands on Microsoft's latest smartphone operating system, officially titled Windows Phone 7.5
HTC EVO 3D review: Do we need another smartphone with 3D?
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Ray review: If you are put off by the large size of many smartphones, the XPERIA Ray's compact and stylish design is just for you
Nokia E6 review: Another Nokia phone that possesses excellent hardware, but let down by software that just isn't as slick, fast or user friendly as competitors
Huawei Sonic review: A mid-range Android phone for $188? You better believe it
HTC Salsa review: A dedicated Facebook button allows easy access to the social networking service
HTC Sensation review: A powerful beast wrapped in a sturdy, aluminium shell
HTC Wildfire S review: Occasional lag and performance issues masked by an excellent design and a competitive price tag
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD