Nokia E7 review: The Nokia E7 is a superbly built smartphone that has an excellent display and an outstanding keyboard, but its impressive specifications aren't enough to compete with slick and easy-to-use competitors
Samsung Galaxy Pro preview: Samsung targets business professionals with the BlackBerry-like Galaxy Pro Android smartphone
Palm Pre 2 review: The Palm Pre 2 has outdated hardware compared to its rivals, but webOS' handling of multitasking and notifications is excellent
HP Veer preview: The HP Veer is a tiny smartphone with impressive specifications
HP Pre 3 preview: HP's Pre 3 gets a 3.6in capacitive touchscreen, slide-out keyboard
Google Nexus S review: Google's Nexus S may be the first smartphone to run the 2.3 "Gingerbread" version of the Android platform, but there is nothing revolutionary about this smartphone
Nokia C3 review: The C3 is well designed and has an excellent physical keyboard
HTC 7 Trophy review: The HTC 7 Trophy is a Windows Phone 7 smartphone that offers a 3.8in SLCD display and a 5-megapixel camera, but the 8GB of internal memory is disappointing.
Nokia C7 review: The Nokia C7 has a great metal body, excellent battery life and plenty of features, but is let down by unintuitive Symbian software.
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Nokia E5 review: A QWERTY-equipped smartphone for business and leisure
The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
Samsung Galaxy 580 review: The Galaxy 580 Android smartphone doesn't skimp on too many features, but is not great value when compared to the competition
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
Boost Droid review: An excellent keyboard, hampered by a poor screen and sluggish performance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS