HP Pre 3 preview: HP's Pre 3 gets a 3.6in capacitive touchscreen, slide-out keyboard
Google Nexus S review: Google's Nexus S may be the first smartphone to run the 2.3 "Gingerbread" version of the Android platform, but there is nothing revolutionary about this smartphone
Nokia C3 review: The C3 is well designed and has an excellent physical keyboard
HTC 7 Trophy review: The HTC 7 Trophy is a Windows Phone 7 smartphone that offers a 3.8in SLCD display and a 5-megapixel camera, but the 8GB of internal memory is disappointing.
Nokia C7 review: The Nokia C7 has a great metal body, excellent battery life and plenty of features, but is let down by unintuitive Symbian software.
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Nokia E5 review: A QWERTY-equipped smartphone for business and leisure
The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
Samsung Galaxy 580 review: The Galaxy 580 Android smartphone doesn't skimp on too many features, but is not great value when compared to the competition
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
Boost Droid review: An excellent keyboard, hampered by a poor screen and sluggish performance.
HTC HD7 review: The HD7's large screen and built-in kickstand make it an attractive option for multimedia buffs, but it isn't perfect.
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
LG Optimus 7 review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone boasts 16GB of internal memory
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Supreme Court justices hold stock in tech vendors, other firms
- How Instagram spots a trend
- Third build of Windows 10 in one week a sign of OS stability
- Scott McNealy sees gold in the hills of social data
- Bevy of cheap LTE smartphones on the way, Qualcomm says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.