Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Telling the time with added celestial features
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
Style meets substance in the world’s first female smartwatch
Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
smartwatch in pictures
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
Apple's new smartwatch is highly customisable. Here's a look at the possible adaptations available to customers.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
A pair of purported official images reveal a near bezel-less G6 and two sizes of the smartwatch LG co-developed with Google.
Frederique Constant's second-generation smartwatch has more beauty than brains.
The release of Apple’s new Series 1 and Series 2 smartwatch models late in Q3 of this year, saw the vendor ship 2.8 million devices.
Three features in particular separate the Garmin Forerunner 225 from the recent flood of smartwatches released.
Apple’s entry into the smartwatch market will drive sales to $400 million, claims technology firm Telsyte.
Despite slower than expected sales last year, smartwatch sales will grow at a healthy rate and will have the highest revenue potential of all wearables through 2019, according to Gartner.
Maturing technologies have made smartwatches a reality and the release of Apple’s Watch is expected to drive adoption in Australia. Testing many smartwatches has helped us grow to appreciate the features smartwatches have to offer.
I have spent 24 hours with the Apple Watch and I don’t hate it. Inherently I should; I hate all smartwatches because who knows what they do, or what they are supposed to do. But my hate is turning to indifference and I fear it could evolve further st...
Updated, 18 Nov: Well behaved children could be up for a smartwatch this Christmas if they play their cards right. The category is being hailed as the ‘next big thing’ by electronic companies, even though most remain clueless on how smartwatches will...
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Videos about smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTRegional Sales ManagerACT
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTData AnalystQLD
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD