Frederique Constant's second-generation smartwatch has more beauty than brains.
The release of Apple’s new Series 1 and Series 2 smartwatch models late in Q3 of this year, saw the vendor ship 2.8 million devices.
Three features in particular separate the Garmin Forerunner 225 from the recent flood of smartwatches released.
Apple’s entry into the smartwatch market will drive sales to $400 million, claims technology firm Telsyte.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
Apple's new smartwatch is highly customisable. Here's a look at the possible adaptations available to customers.
As expected, analysts were prompt to compile market forecasts in response to Apple’s annual revelation event which, this year, saw it unveil its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch.
Samsung has revealed its Gear S, a Tizen-powered smartwatch that has a curved display and can take a SIM card. The Gear S can use 3G networks for texting, emailing and Web-browsing.
The smartwatch sector just got a lot more lively with the arrival of the LG Electronics' G Watch and the Gear Live from Samsung Electronics.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Garmin is set to launch a touchscreen GPS golf watch which intends to improve golfers’ swing consistency and synchronisation with the help of a set of metrics and training tools.
Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz C...
Motorola's upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch was designed, first and foremost, for mainstream consumer appeal--and to reach this goal, Motorola had to embrace traditional wristwatch design trends.
Google is extending the Android operating system to smartwatches with the launch of Android Wear. Manufacturers including Motorola and LG have already announced the upcoming release of smartwatches that will make use of the new operating platform.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- TPProcurement & Contracts ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)SA
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTTelco TechnicianNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANNSW