This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
After months of slinging insults at Apple, Swatch’s big invention is a dumbwatch with an NFC chip.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Sales of Android-based devices pulled ahead of the iPhone in the first half of the year, with a 54 per cent market share according to Telsyte.
The Android Wear watch comes in two sizes to fit both smaller and bigger wrists.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Fitbit has released a new range of fitness trackers that also incorporate smartwatch features. There are three models, and each one offers a different set of features depending on your fitness goals. Find out which one is right for you.
Google is readying “the biggest release of Android” in the company’s history. Elements of the new version were showcased overnight during Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco. Executives referred to the upcoming software as “the L series of Andro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- US Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC