Telling the time with added celestial features
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Frederique Constant's second-generation smartwatch has more beauty than brains.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
After months of slinging insults at Apple, Swatch’s big invention is a dumbwatch with an NFC chip.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Most of the 1,500 survey respondents set a maximum of $200 for a smartwatch -- and nearly half haven't bought one yet.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Fitbit has released a new range of fitness trackers that also incorporate smartwatch features. There are three models, and each one offers a different set of features depending on your fitness goals. Find out which one is right for you.
Google is readying “the biggest release of Android” in the company’s history. Elements of the new version were showcased overnight during Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco. Executives referred to the upcoming software as “the L series of Andro...
Videos about smartwatches
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC