Stacks of built-in features, fast performance and a good support plan make this a worthy business machine
This business Ultrabook is one of the best looking and most comfortable units on the market, also among the most expensive
Toshiba's KIRA offers everything we want in an Ultrabook, we just wish it wasn't so loud
The Helix is the best tablet product to choose if you want an excellent keyboard dock
This ASUS router is quick, reliable and has plenty of great storage and remote access features
smb in pictures
Just be thankful you aren’t associated with any of these people.
The Cloud is an increasingly viable (and inexpensive) storage and backup option for small businesses. Here are 10 services worth a look - and, possibility, your data.
Operating a small business isn't easy. So, here’s a list of 25 must-have technologies that will help make your life easier and your business more successful.
From mini storage arrays to IP cameras to print servers, these 10 hardware devices will help you run your small business more efficiently whether you're in the office or hitting the road to close a deal.
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Just be thankful you aren’t associated with any of these people.
Toshiba has today announced that its Portege Z10t will be the first Windows 8-based Ultrabook/tablet device to incorporate 4G connectivity. Toshiba has partnered with Telstra to offer the new tablet for three months on a range of plans from its launc...
In a blog post yesterday, Microsoft confirmed the availability of the Surface Pro in Australia. The long-awaited Windows 8 tablet will be ready for purchase locally from Thursday 30 May, either from the Microsoft Store or from retailers Harvey Norman...
Most small businesses don't use file servers, a specialized PC that is just used to share files among workers. In the past, these PCs were expensive, ran a different operating system from the ordinary Windows XP or Vista, and made it easier to connec...
Your small office probably relies on more than one computer to get work done. For managing tasks across all of your company's PCs, consider using a small-business server.
Here, on one handy page, are all the reviews we've done so far on Windows 8 computers that have touchscreens. It includes tablets as well laptops, hybrids and even desktop PCs.
Cloud storage isn't just for files and photos. With the right tools and services, you can do much more: organize data, or automate uploads and downloads. Synchronize, of course. Score extra space without paying an extra cent. Run a basic Web site fro...
With Windows 7, Microsoft (MSFT) aims to please both consumers and businesses large and small.
With cloud computing growing in popularity, SMBs are questioning whether it is more practical to co-locate their data centers or completely bypass that option and head into the cloud? First, let's briefly clarify the two:
Those of you running hedge funds and getting bonus checks north of US$20 million should be nervous about your jobs if you still have them. Those of us in the small business world never had the burden of huge bonuses so we're not panicking as much. On...
Whitepapers about smb
This ESG whitepaper details how SMBs can get access to functional capabilities typically found in larger, enterprise-class arrays, but for an entry-level price. • When ESG surveyed 412 SMB IT and business professionals, only 18% of those surveyed cited that IT professionals are the technology decision makers • The need for advanced IT capabilities isn’t limited to big companies. Competent IT is an important philosophy for organisations of all sizes • SMBs and enterprise branch offices have less sophisticated operations and a smaller support staff, but they can still use technology to drive efficiencies
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW