Jeff Weiner, the CEO of LinkedIn, is very impressed with Snap's Spectacles and the way they've been launched through vending machines that appear in locations for a limited time.
Instagram debuted Stories two months ago, and it's already proved to be a popular feature with its 500 million users.
After Instagram introduced Stories, Facebook begins testing more familiar features in its all-out attack against Snapchat.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
In an effort to retain users who may have drifted toward Snapchat, Instagram copied one of its rival's defining features: short-lived multimedia. But will the new 'Instagram Stories' be a strategic success or just another flop from Instagram's parent...
Snapchat is being sued for exposing minors to sexually offensive content on the Discover section it offers in tandem with media partners.
With this new feature, the popular photo-sharing app hopes to become your default camera roll.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
Subscriptions and a larger Live element headline the social network's efforts to make content easier on the eyes.
Potential version of the FB Messenger iOS app has a time-limit for your messages to remain visible.
A new survey of young Snapchat users found that the app's messaging and story-sharing features are still the most popular — and nearly a third of all respondents said the best thing about Snapchat is that their parents don't use it.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
The findings of a new survey debunks theories that Facebook is losing its "cool factor" among teenagers.
Uber poaches Facebook security chief... Your next PC could take mobile payments... EU investigates Apple's streaming music plans... and more tech news
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC