A hand-held steadicam ideal for YouTube Live Broadcasting and social media
social media in pictures
It's not hard to find social media marketing tools these days. It's harder to locate social monitoring utilities, in your price range, that do everything your business needs. These 10 simple social tools can help you monitor campaigns and analyse the metrics to draw actionable insights and demonstrate real ROI.
Some of the names on our Top 12 list are familiar industry figures. Others are hardly household names. The common thread: They have all made billions from social media.
How to tell if your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn efforts are paying off
It’s been quite the month for corporate social media activity. Both Burger King and Jeep have seen their Twitter accounts hijacked, with hilarious results. Meanwhile, Google’s attempt to stir up genuine conversation around its Google Glass project saw some negative feedback. Some brands are even pretending to have their accounts hacked simply for the publicity. But social media blunders are nothing new, and the technology industry is not immune to them
Fake news is being blamed for the outcome of the U.S. election and also a gunman firing a shot in a pizza restaurant because he believed it was the home of a child sex abuse ring involving Hilary Clinton. We explain what is fake news and how to tell ...
Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube have agreed to share with one another identifying digital information of violent terror content that they find on their platforms.
Twitter has swallowed social app developer Yes and is also getting a new product head as part of the deal.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
Twitter will reportedly loosen the reins on its 140-character limit on tweets as soon as next week.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
Despite sharing every banal aspect of my life in mind-numbing detail, I remain some way short of 150,000 Twitter followers.
Since its creation in 2006, Twitter has exploded to become one of the most popular social networking and microblogging services in the world. But despite its popularity, only a minority of the Twitter's registered members [[artnid: 339161|use it regu...
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are ...
No matter where you turn, technology dominates your life. From entertainment to employment to daily living at home, technology is at the centre of everything you see and do. Within this broad scope of technology comes social media which is a dominant...
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
Pokémon GO has been a huge phenomenon in the three weeks since its release, with gamers all over the world reliving their childhood through the augmented reality (AR) game. You only have to look at what people are saying on social media and in the ne...
As a blogger, you know that without social media you have few chances to attract people back to read your website. Social Media can be challenging, but here 6 easy tips for bloggers to develop your presence on social media - it really works!
Whitepapers about social media
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
Videos about social media
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTWeb Developers - .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSAP SD/MM ConsultantNSW