A hand-held steadicam ideal for YouTube Live Broadcasting and social media
social media in pictures
It's not hard to find social media marketing tools these days. It's harder to locate social monitoring utilities, in your price range, that do everything your business needs. These 10 simple social tools can help you monitor campaigns and analyse the metrics to draw actionable insights and demonstrate real ROI.
Some of the names on our Top 12 list are familiar industry figures. Others are hardly household names. The common thread: They have all made billions from social media.
How to tell if your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn efforts are paying off
It’s been quite the month for corporate social media activity. Both Burger King and Jeep have seen their Twitter accounts hijacked, with hilarious results. Meanwhile, Google’s attempt to stir up genuine conversation around its Google Glass project saw some negative feedback. Some brands are even pretending to have their accounts hacked simply for the publicity. But social media blunders are nothing new, and the technology industry is not immune to them
Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube have agreed to share with one another identifying digital information of violent terror content that they find on their platforms.
Twitter has swallowed social app developer Yes and is also getting a new product head as part of the deal.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
Twitter will reportedly loosen the reins on its 140-character limit on tweets as soon as next week.
Unlike Twitter, Instagram is making it easier to curb abuse with comment moderation.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
Despite sharing every banal aspect of my life in mind-numbing detail, I remain some way short of 150,000 Twitter followers.
Since its creation in 2006, Twitter has exploded to become one of the most popular social networking and microblogging services in the world. But despite its popularity, only a minority of the Twitter's registered members [[artnid: 339161|use it regu...
No matter where you turn, technology dominates your life. From entertainment to employment to daily living at home, technology is at the centre of everything you see and do. Within this broad scope of technology comes social media which is a dominant...
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
Pokémon GO has been a huge phenomenon in the three weeks since its release, with gamers all over the world reliving their childhood through the augmented reality (AR) game. You only have to look at what people are saying on social media and in the ne...
As a blogger, you know that without social media you have few chances to attract people back to read your website. Social Media can be challenging, but here 6 easy tips for bloggers to develop your presence on social media - it really works!
Instagram has more than 130 million active users, but wading through all of that latte art to find the best of the best is no easy task.
Whitepapers about social media
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
Videos about social media
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCBusiness and Change Deployment LeadVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD