Fashion Week is in Sydney. This is the perfect opportunity to be on top of technology and to get the best apps in your phone from connecting users with the latest runway images and helping attendees work their way through the myriad of shows, present...
Instagram has more than 130 million active users, but wading through all of that latte art to find the best of the best is no easy task.
While most Twitter users don't find themselves in court because of their errant or unwise tweets, they could offend a boss, tarnish their name or brand, or even put off a potential employer.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
Part two of a two-part series. For a contrarian view, see "Why PCs, not smartphones, are best for social media sharing."
Some healthcare providers, financial services firms and other companies in highly regulated industries are taking full advantage of social media, even though they're awash in rules. Here's how they do it.
Things just keep getting worse for MySpace. The former social networking hub recently announced it would cut nearly half of its global workforce as part of a restructuring effort. As many as five hundred MySpace employees worldwide will soon be loo...
Wikipedia and its users are planning more than 300 celebration events across six continents for the 10th anniversary of the free, online encyclopedia that has become an Internet juggernaut by spreading access to information with a model that lets any...
Is Facebook building a phone? The company won't say for sure, but for some the idea of a Facebook phone is social networking overkill. To social butterflies, a Facebook phone is a dream come true. Here is a look at the pros and cons.
Using Twitter is like being trapped in an elevator with someone who has a severe case of attention deficit disorder and just consumed three pots of truck-stop coffee.
Some people just don't like change. Less than a week after Digg released version 4 of its social news-sharing site, fans have rebelled, flooding Digg with links from a rival sharing site, staging a "Quit Digg Day," and prophesying a major drop-off in...
Politicians, pundits and plebs have more ways to follow the lead-up to and aftermath of the federal election through social media and other online services than ever before. We've rounded some of the best ways to follow the election without leaving t...
Popular social games like Farmville, Mafia Wars and Fishville may soon be available to Google users, if recent rumors turn out to be accurate. Google has reportedly invested between US$100 and $200 million in the social gaming company Zynga, and the...
Quick: Who's the CEO of Facebook?
Social media offers an amazing array of opportunities for the marketer who knows how to use them to full effect. Social media isn’t an end in itself, however, and it is best used to complement other marketing strategies rather than used as a sole mar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella follows Apple’s Tim Cook to India
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- US Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC