How familiar are you with LinkedIn Groups? This section of the social networking site (found on the top navigation bar) is dedicated to communities of professionals based on common interests, experiences, affiliation and goals. Groups can be a great ...
Facebook has been awarded a patent for "dynamically providing a news feed about a user of a social network."
It's always hard to argue with the U.S. Marines. Social networks do pose a security risk, but should business let the Marines lead the way? Does banning Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, et al, make sense outside the military?
Welcome to the era of SoMo.
Social news site Digg is introducing an advertisement platform that will allow its users to vote advertisements up and down as they now do with news stories.
Lately it seems I can't go anywhere without running into a gaggle of social media consultants bloviating about the wonders of social network marketing. Sure, you've seen 'em, too. Slick shake-and-bake "experts" promising to help you leverage the powe...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
- Qualcomm wants to make kids' wearables a thing
- Indian minister holds out hope for Apple stores
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD