A new report suggests most companies simply don't understand how effective social media can be for customer service, and majority of brand feedback people leave on social sites is ignored.
A series of changes first showed up in an app update, but it appears Google has reversed course and taken them back.
The official Reddit app is fast and free, replacing the need for third-party clients.
Facebook announced new features for Facebook Live to make it easier for mobile users to create, find and share live videos.
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
The popular photo-sharing app aims to become a hub for longer video.
Facebook is pushing the concept of Messenger as a platform, with possible new features including retail in-store payments.
A new survey of young Snapchat users found that the app's messaging and story-sharing features are still the most popular — and nearly a third of all respondents said the best thing about Snapchat is that their parents don't use it.
Microsoft said it completely underestimated how the Internet would use the Tay chatbot to promote "wildly inappropriate and reprehensible words and images."
Microsoft's new research chatbot, accessible via Twitter and other services, offers an... enlightening take on Millennials.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
Twitter has created a new timeline feature that aims to enables users to catch up on the supposed best Tweets from the accounts they follow.
Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and Microsoft will take a new step toward combating the spread of child pornography, by blocking images identified in partnership with an industry group.
Google will become a subsidiary of a new parent company called Alphabet, under a massive restructuring arrangement designed to let the company's businesses operate more efficiently.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCSenior IT Tester / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW