Dropbox has disabled old shared document links in a bid to prevent its users' files from being accessed by unintended recipients.
Whether you've lost your car or lost your Internet connection, Google Now is getting a little more helpful.
The attorney general for the state of Washington has filed a lawsuit against a company that raised more than US$25,000 on Kickstarter but allegedly didn't deliver the playing-card deck it promised its crowd-funding investors.
Foursquare, one of the first apps to put location-sharing on the map, is rethinking its service and dividing it in two in an effort to stay relevant.
Facebook is not your scrappy startup anymore. It's providing a host of tools for third-party developers aimed at catching bugs swiftly, more toolkit options and lending a big helping hand in app development.
Facebook, in a push to make its platform more useful for third-party developers, is launching tools to give their apps more exposure, including a mobile "like" button.
Facebook will extend its advertising business by distributing ads from its marketers to third-party mobile apps.
Twitter on Tuesday turned in some healthy sales figures for the first quarter, though its net loss grew substantially compared to last year.
Plaintiffs in two class-action suits charging the embattled Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox with fraud have agreed to a settlement, and new plans to revive the exchange have been drafted.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology want to give Bitcoin a boost.
Yahoo is pushing harder into the production of original content, with two online TV series, another digital magazine and a concert-streaming series added to its growing lineup.
When's the last time you thought about using different passwords for different websites? Perhaps after a bug called Heartbleed started crawling around them.
Smokers looking to kick the habit may try any number of approaches: patches, gums, e-cigarettes, and now tweeting.
How do you find the best food recipes or clothing on Pinterest that's just right for you? The site thinks it has a way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC