Salesforce.com is releasing Social Studio, a new product that combines features from its Radian6 social-media-monitoring technology with the content publishing capabilities of its Buddy Media software for marketers.
Dropbox has disabled old shared document links in a bid to prevent its users' files from being accessed by unintended recipients.
Whether you've lost your car or lost your Internet connection, Google Now is getting a little more helpful.
The attorney general for the state of Washington has filed a lawsuit against a company that raised more than US$25,000 on Kickstarter but allegedly didn't deliver the playing-card deck it promised its crowd-funding investors.
Foursquare, one of the first apps to put location-sharing on the map, is rethinking its service and dividing it in two in an effort to stay relevant.
Facebook is not your scrappy startup anymore. It's providing a host of tools for third-party developers aimed at catching bugs swiftly, more toolkit options and lending a big helping hand in app development.
Facebook, in a push to make its platform more useful for third-party developers, is launching tools to give their apps more exposure, including a mobile "like" button.
Facebook will extend its advertising business by distributing ads from its marketers to third-party mobile apps.
Twitter on Tuesday turned in some healthy sales figures for the first quarter, though its net loss grew substantially compared to last year.
Plaintiffs in two class-action suits charging the embattled Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox with fraud have agreed to a settlement, and new plans to revive the exchange have been drafted.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology want to give Bitcoin a boost.
Yahoo is pushing harder into the production of original content, with two online TV series, another digital magazine and a concert-streaming series added to its growing lineup.
When's the last time you thought about using different passwords for different websites? Perhaps after a bug called Heartbleed started crawling around them.
Smokers looking to kick the habit may try any number of approaches: patches, gums, e-cigarettes, and now tweeting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
- Lenovo will ditch hard keyboards in planned Chromebook and 2-in-1s
- Windows 10's new beta lets computers download updates from other PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD