Now you can be annoyed by ads on Twitter in multiple languages.
They spread lies. They push products you don't care about. They make unpopular people look popular. Sometimes, they take over your machine with malware.
An intriguing feature that lets people find out how long they'd have to wait for an Uber ride is one of the new navigation tools in Google Maps' mobile app.
Salesforce.com is releasing Social Studio, a new product that combines features from its Radian6 social-media-monitoring technology with the content publishing capabilities of its Buddy Media software for marketers.
Dropbox has disabled old shared document links in a bid to prevent its users' files from being accessed by unintended recipients.
Whether you've lost your car or lost your Internet connection, Google Now is getting a little more helpful.
The attorney general for the state of Washington has filed a lawsuit against a company that raised more than US$25,000 on Kickstarter but allegedly didn't deliver the playing-card deck it promised its crowd-funding investors.
Foursquare, one of the first apps to put location-sharing on the map, is rethinking its service and dividing it in two in an effort to stay relevant.
Facebook is not your scrappy startup anymore. It's providing a host of tools for third-party developers aimed at catching bugs swiftly, more toolkit options and lending a big helping hand in app development.
Facebook, in a push to make its platform more useful for third-party developers, is launching tools to give their apps more exposure, including a mobile "like" button.
Facebook will extend its advertising business by distributing ads from its marketers to third-party mobile apps.
Twitter on Tuesday turned in some healthy sales figures for the first quarter, though its net loss grew substantially compared to last year.
Plaintiffs in two class-action suits charging the embattled Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox with fraud have agreed to a settlement, and new plans to revive the exchange have been drafted.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology want to give Bitcoin a boost.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCData Analyst - Excel focusedNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW