Tumblr is working to resolve an issue causing seemingly random content to be posted to people's blogs that they didn't put there themselves, with pornography showing up in some instances.
Chinese police have detained two Internet users for allegedly starting online rumors that tried to defame government groups and a cultural icon in the nation.
Google needs help. More specifically, the Internet giant is looking for people who are experts on basically anything to lead some of the first sessions for its soon-to-launch Helpouts video calling program.
Many companies have begun using specialized software to analyze what people are saying about their products and services on social media, and now SAP says it can help them match up individuals' social profiles with customer history data from CRM (cus...
YouTube is adding some new video-playing functions to its mobile app on both iOS and Android devices. Some of the tools are aimed at giving users more control over how they stream video to their television sets using Chromecast, Google's new video st...
Twitter has announced a new feature designed to give people a better sense of the context behind the site's characteristically short, 140-character tweets.
Some recent cases of news articles about same-sex marriage disappearing from the newspaper page on Facebook appear to have been caused by a bug and not a policy violation, the social network said.
Facebook plans to test a new service designed to streamline the check-out process for people shopping on their mobile devices. It could become a competitor to other e-commerce players like PayPal.
Google is shutting down its Messenger group chatting service as part of an update to its Google+ app for Android-based devices, the company recently announced. Google will also be ditching the service on iOS devices.
Twitter has acquired Marakana, a company that provides open-source training, as part of an effort to develop new skills among its engineers.
Facebook is acquiring a company that specializes in speech interpretation and translation software. The move, disclosed Monday, could help Facebook better connect its users across the globe.
Path, the social network designed to better connect people who are already well-acquainted, is opening up its API to 13 outside developers to give its users more ways to share content.
Users of the Google Maps app will soon start seeing more ways to interact with paid content within the app, the company recently announced.
Twitter has announced a new program to analyze some users' activity on the site to give marketers better information about how companies' tweets impact sales in physical stores.
Instagram is doing everything in its power to point out the differences between its videos and Vines. Now you can import videos to the app from your Camera Roll, a feature Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom promised back in June.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT