Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
Uber is adding to its mapping smarts by acquiring technology used by Microsoft's Bing Maps, and has hired roughly 100 Microsoft employees who work on image collection and data analysis.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Sharing links with friends in Facebook's mobile app is a pain that requires -- gasp -- leaving Facebook and copying and pasting URLs. Now there's a feature that simplifies the process.
The photos are flowing again from Pyongyang.
Facebook wants to squeeze as much growth as it can out of its popular Messenger app, even if that means foregoing Facebook.
Instagram, the popular app for sharing photos with friends, is broadening the reach of those photos.
Days after photos leaked of a fire at one of North Korea's biggest and best-known hotels, the country has begun restricting access to Instagram.
In Umberto Eco's novel The Name of the Rose it emerges that a number of monks have been killed by a poison placed on the corners of the books in their monastery library. This month the author discovered that modern vehicles of communication can be eq...
Twitter has long positioned its site as a way to see what's happening in the world. Now, it wants to tap into our desires as consumers.
Twitter is planning some big changes to the way people follow events using its service, with a major new feature that will group together tweets, photos and videos related to whatever's happening in the moment.
A court ruling that holds an Estonian news portal liable for hate speech in comments on its website has triggered fears for the future of online news startups.
Twitter has moved well beyond its foundation of 140-character messages. The site will now host videos that play automatically in users' feeds.
Facebook has taken a step away from its main site to develop what it thinks is a better way to share photos privately.
If you pore over news articles in your Facebook News Feed, expect to see more of them going forward.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook's new algorithm will help save VR movies from shaky-cam
- Acer's new Chromebook is designed to welcome Android apps
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Opening up Z-Wave code may help to make IoT hum
- Acer is betting your pets need gadgets too
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle RDBMS) 160908/AP/510Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSnr Business Analyst - MulticloudVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT