Twitter's stock spiked in midday trading Tuesday after a fake Bloomberg news report said the company had received an offer to be acquired for US$31 billion.
After halting the service due to an influx of spam, Google is ready to open Map Maker again, with changes that hand much of the control back to users.
When voters go to the polls in next year's presidential election, could a candidate's stance on the sharing economy factor into their decision?
Ellen Pao is resigning as Reddit's interim chief executive after a week of tumult on the online message board with many users calling for her ouster.
Facebook is building a new datacentre in Fort Worth, Texas, that will be powered entirely by renewable energy.
You probably either love Twitter for its quirkiness and brevity or see it as a pointless waste of time. After nearly a decade on the social scene, Twitter still needs to improve its user experience and fill in notable gaps in the service. These seven...
Facebook is preparing a new way to show videos on the social network and opening the door to a new source of advertising revenue at the same time.
Facebook uses an algorithm for its News Feed, but CEO Mark Zuckerberg is after something much bigger: One that governs all human relationships.
Sharing links with friends in Facebook's mobile app is a pain that requires -- gasp -- leaving Facebook and copying and pasting URLs. Now there's a feature that simplifies the process.
Twitter is planning some big changes to the way people follow events using its service, with a major new feature that will group together tweets, photos and videos related to whatever's happening in the moment.
Sometimes the best tool for the job is the oldest one in the toolshed.
Facebook has taken a step away from its main site to develop what it thinks is a better way to share photos privately.
If you pore over news articles in your Facebook News Feed, expect to see more of them going forward.
When you're not liking your friends' photos on Facebook, you're likely to soon have more opportunities to buy stuff.
Twitter, to reduce abusive content on its site, is letting users share lists of the people they block, so they can more easily silence those account holders on their own profiles.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD