The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has dropped its investigation into disclosures about Facebook advertising sales before the company went public in 2012.
Facebook reported Wednesday that it now handles an average of more than 1 billion searches a day, but it still has work to do to provide a comprehensive search tool.
There's a new dating app trying to let in only the most desirable bachelors, by letting women choose who can join.
The World Wide Web Consortium wants to bring the power of social media to the enterprise.
If you're an impulse buyer trying to reform your ways, Facebook and Twitter are not on your side.
Facebook is testing a "buy" button that lets users make purchases directly from their news feeds.
Google+ may attract some new -- and mysterious -- users after Google announced Tuesday it was abolishing its real-names policy for the profiles in the service.
LinkedIn is trying again to build a service on mobile that helps keep people in touch, even when they're not actively job hunting.
Facebook said police in Greece made two arrests last week in connection with a little-known spamming botnet called Lecpetex, which used hacked computers to mine the Litecoin virtual currency.
We all know what a picture's worth. These websites use graphics to display everything from Twitter traffic to births and deaths, in ways that truly drive home what words alone cannot.
Facebook "purposefully messed with people's minds" in a "secretive and non-consensual" study on nearly 700,000 users whose emotions were intentionally manipulated when the company altered their news feeds for research purposes, a digital privacy righ...
Yahoo is shutting down a range of products, including apps from its acquisition of email management service Xobni, and its Shine women's lifestyle site.
Twitter said Monday it has agreed to acquire TapCommerce a mobile advertising company focused on re-engaging people who have downloaded advertisers' apps.
Google-owned Nest is letting its products get cozy with other devices and apps like health trackers, home appliances, even cars.
Yahoo has released an Android personalisation app that could give the company a stronger foothold in mobile contextual search.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW