Flickr users are livid over a recent bug causing their private photos to be made public.
LinkedIn has shut off its API access to "Bang With Professionals," a Web service that was intended to facilitate more, say, intimate connections among users of the business-oriented social networking site.
Twitter has pushed out an update to its mobile app that has a new search tool intended to make it easier for users to find relevant content.
Facebook makes it easy to connect with people online, but some of its users say they got burned out on the site or grew tired of their friends' "drama," a new survey shows.
Twitter's servers have been breached by "extremely sophisticated" hackers who may have made off with user names and passwords for about 250,000 users, according to the company.Twitter's servers have been breached by "extremely sophisticated" hackers ...
All those pet cat profiles add up: Facebook has reported that roughly 76 million of the 1.06 billion user accounts on its social network are bogus in some way or other.
The maker of the Path social networking app will pay a US$800,000 civil penalty to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that it illegally collected personal information from children without parental consent, the agency said Friday.
Facebook users can now say "charge it," with a new physical gift card the social network is rolling out Thursday that people can use to make purchases in retail stores.
Facebook posted a revenue increase of 40 per cent in the fourth quarter as the number of daily mobile users exceeded daily Web users for the first time ever, the company reported.
Russian search giant Yandex is temporarily suspending the development of its Wonder social discovery app just one week after Facebook blocked the app's access to its API data.
Many large companies are embracing internal social networks, but for the most part, they're not getting much good from them, according to analyst firm Gartner.
Foursquare has launched a new mobile app aimed at making it easier for the 1 million business owners using the service to connect and share news with customers.
Twitter has released new numbers showing that the social network complied with government data requests 69 percent of the time in the U.S., as government requests for user information worldwide continue to rise.
Facebook has updated its policies for third-party application developers in a bid to explain why Twitter's new Vine video-sharing app is unable to access Facebook's friend-finder tool.
The blocked Facebook friend-search feature on Twitter's new Vine mobile video app may be an annoyance for users, but it's all part of the social networking game.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW