LinkedIn will make changes to a "social advertising" feature that sparked criticism for using members' names and photographs in advertisements on its website.
China's largest search engine Baidu has pulled back from the country's Twitter-like services market after the company said it would shutdown its own microblogging website.
Notorious spam king Sanford Wallace is facing federal fraud charges for allegedly breaking into Facebook accounts and sending 27 million spam messages in 2008 and 2009.
A Japanese city is the first in the country to replace its public website with a Facebook page, as officials stressed the open nature of the social network as their main motivation.
There's been a lot of discussion lately about Google+ and why it will render Twitter obsolete. Technology and tech-culture writer Mike Elgan makes a good argument and suggests that "It's only a matter of time before Twitter becomes a ghost town."
I have a love-hate relationship with Google+. Because I love it and use it so much, I really hate its current limitations.
I had to laugh when I read about Facebook's latest effort to woo businesses. While Facebook wants to look like its well ahead of Google + in the commercial uses of social networking, its track record of dealing with users suggests that businesses sho...
Google+ on Thursday hit its one-month birthday and is already a major social networking player, analysts say.
Showered with intense praise and criticism during its first month out in a limited beta trial, Google+ has eluded the failures of other Google social networking efforts, but it's too early to tell if it will fulfill its ultimate mission as a Facebook...
Facebook is going to pay hackers to find problems with its website -- just so long as they report them to Facebook's security team first.
After weeks of explosive growth, the Google+ social networking site saw its traffic and usage drop last week, according to Hitwise.
If you have empty fields in your LinkedIn profile, you might want to take some time to complete them. Professional networking site LinkedIn is rolling out a plug-in that lets jobseekers use their LinkedIn profile information to apply for positions ri...
Yesterday, after Facebook accidentally leaked their long-overdue official iPad app, the blogosphere erupted with instructions on how to unlock the hidden app. Facebook quickly responded by blocking Facebook for iPad. Clearly there is a lot of interes...
When Google+ first launched, most people saw it, correctly, as a competitor to Facebook. But as you try Google's social network, you realize that it has a lot in common with Twitter too. That versatility could be Google's strength -- but it could be ...
As Italian politicians call on their fellow countrymen to dig deep into their pockets to avoid following Greece into a financial freefall, someone has been leaking embarrassing details of the lawmakers' perks and privileges on the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT