Remember that Hubspot statistic that revealed that almost 56 per cent of Twitter accounts are not following anyone? Or the one from Harvard Business Review which stated 10 per cent of active Twitter users are responsible for 90 per cent of all the tw...
New numbers from the folks at Twitter show that people are tweeting furiously.
If you crave advice on sculpting the perfect mustache, revel in the dark and mysterious world of vampires or seek a divorce from your partner, yes, there's a social network for that. Here are 10 weird and truly niche social networking sites that stri...
Microsoft is transforming Outlook from an e-mail client, or messaging platform, to a social networking hub with the addition of social connectors. The integration of social networking is a huge benefit for Outlook users, and may even help drive adopt...
After months of lagging, or at least stagnant traffic, Twitter is on the rise again -- setting a record in January for most unique visitors in a single month according to statistics from comScore. It seems like more than just coincidence that the res...
A new Website with the tongue-in-cheek name PleaseRobMe.com seeks to highlight the potential danger of updating the world, via social networking sites, on your every move.
Facebook has made it possible for its members to assign, on the fly, a wider variety of access levels to content they post using third-party applications and Web sites, the company said Wednesday.
Salesforce.com on Wednesday announced a private beta program for Chatter, the enterprise collaboration platform first announced last year, positioning it as an alternative to Microsoft SharePoint and IBM Lotus Notes.
Oracle has its heart set on dominating the social services software market, in which its rival SAP has historically had a strong hand.
A class action lawsuit has been filed against Facebook over changes that the social networking site made to its privacy settings last November and December.
Google apologized on Saturday, saying it has made several changes to its new social-networking application Buzz to allay privacy concerns.
When the world's largest Internet company decides to spend some of its massive development budget on social networking tools, industry analysts say the likes of Facebook and Twitter better take a long glance over their shoulder.
Google plans to tweak Gmail to make it easier for its users to post and share status updates, in an attempt to inject the Web mail service with social-networking capabilities popularized by Twitter and Facebook, according to The Wall Street Journal.
An analysis of real-world online behaviour has warned of the unsettling phenomenon that led to this week's high-profile Twitter login scare. Far too many people re-use the same logins for more than one site.
Facebook will have another first under its belt tonight.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC