Facebook claims to have more than 400 million active users. In fact, according to Web analytics firm Alexa, only Google is a more popular site. So, with all that going for it, why are so many users unhappy, with one poll showing that more than half...
Want an expert lesson in how to respond without actually responding and how to apologize without saying you're sorry? Then you need to read Facebook CEO Mark Zukerberg's quasi-mea culpa in today's Washington Post. Do it now; I'll wait.
New Yorker Barry Hoggard draws a line in the sand when it comes to online privacy. In May he said farewell to 1251 Facebook friends by deleting his account of four years to protest what he calls the social network's eroding privacy policies.
Facebook is tracking your every move on the site -- or so says one purported Facebook employee, according to an anonymous interview with the Rumpus. In the interview, the Facebook employee, whose identity was protected so she wouldn't lose her job fo...
It's always hard to argue with the U.S. Marines. Social networks do pose a security risk, but should business let the Marines lead the way? Does banning Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, et al, make sense outside the military?
Sometimes, it seems scams are becoming almost as common as social media experts on Twitter. The latest one, unleashed Monday morning and initially noticed by tech blog Mashable, centers on a fake blog hosted at the domain twittersblogs.com. Tweets co...
It's all doom and gloom on the economic front, no more so than in the US. The latest corporate giant to suffer the effects of the US recession is the ridiculously popular social-networking site Facebook.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia