Bebo is launching local-language versions of its social networking site in five European countries, offering premium video content via media partners, the company said Monday.
Applications created for the Facebook platform can now feature live chat, a capability the company foresees will not only make programs more appealing but also boost their usage and rate of adoption.
Productivity loss, information leakage, and defamation of fellow employees are all enough to get us fired from our jobs, unless, of course, it is done under the guise of a social network for the enterprise 2.0.
The U.S.' First Amendment protects the right to free speech and anonymous free speech. But it doesn't offer the right to libel someone, anonymously or otherwise.
MySpace is extending and rebranding as a suite some products that extend the functionality of the popular social network to other Web sites.
The US military Tuesday launched TroopTube, a new site to upload and share videos, more than a year after the US Department of Defense banned YouTube from military networks for being a bandwidth hog.
Just as the U.S. is in its last weeks of a heated presidential campaign, Microsoft's Live Labs group has launched a Web-based application that surfaces what it considers the recent political articles and documents that are getting the most attention ...
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskowitz is leaving the company to found a software start-up, and is taking high-profile Facebook engineer Justin Rosenstein with him.
Social news pioneer Digg, facing intense competition from Yahoo's Buzz, has unveiled aggressive plans to grow in size and scope and boost its features.
More than one in five US employers search social networking sites to screen job candidates, according to a survey of more than 31,000 employers released by CareerBuilder.com this week.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW