Google recently launched Google+, the company's latest attempt to get social networking right after its social disaster, Google Buzz. After trying out Google's new social network for several hours, I think Google may have finally figured out how to d...
Whether Google says so or not, Google+ is a direct shot at Facebook, a social networking project that attempts, from the ground up, to let users control who sees what. But building a new social network in the Facebook era isn't easy--even for Google-...
Facebook is reportedly looking to overshadow the recent success of photo-sharing iPhone apps such as Instagram and Color with its own photo-oriented app. TechCrunch says it has received a load of images and documents relating to Facebook's plans to l...
Does anyone want MySpace? The fading social network continues its desperate quest to find new investors, but the situation looks bleak.
Facebook, oh Facebook. Will you ever learn?
I came a little late to the Twitter party. Once I embraced the basic concept, I set out to build a massive Twitter following -- in all the wrong ways, and for all the wrong reasons. If you are new to Twitter, or trying to gain Twitter followers, perh...
Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook are trying to bring another Facebook-ownership lawsuit to a close. The social networking site filed a motion Thursday asking a federal judge to order Paul Ceglia to turn over evidence which Facebook says will prove that h...
When former Google CEO Eric Schmidt took the stage at the AllThingsD conference, it was almost guaranteed that he would blurt out something controversial. But Schmidt didn't go over the top -- he did, however, admit that Google "screwed up" on its so...
Mark Zuckerberg has conquered the world and made half a billion friends along the way, and now he wants to conquer his own dinner. The <a href="https://www.facebook.com/markzuckerberg">Facebook founder</a> recently made the bizarre declaration that h...
Twitter is finally acquiring the third-party Tweet organizer TweetDeck, for the neat (rumored) sum of $40 million. But what does this mean for small businesses that use Twitter?
LinkedIn.com went public today. The IPO started at $45 and shares are currently trading over $100 and climbing. It has been a long time since a tech IPO generated this much excitement, which leads to the inevitable question of "what is it?"
Microsoft has unveiled a deeper conglomerate of Bing and Facebook that harvests the power of the social Web, one year after forming a partnership to take "social search" to the next level.
Facebook users still do not use privacy controls to protect themselves, and a third of children under 18 are below the site's minimum age of 13, Consumer Reports reported in its June issue.
Both Facebook and Google are in the running for some sort of joint venture with consumer voice-over IP (VoIP) giant Skype, according to a Reuters article.
The death of Osama bin Laden, the dramatic events surrounding the military operation against bin Laden's compound in a posh Pakistani suburb, and the resulting conspiracy theories and fear of retaliatory attacks from Al Qaeda are all very popular top...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Draytek Vigor 2952 SMB router overview
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCFinancial Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC