Cloud computing may not be the optimal approach to every business problem, but Software AG wants to make sure its enterprise customers at least have the option.
Software AG is adding mashup and real-time analytic capabilities to its lineup with the acquisition of JackBe. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Software AG is building out its portfolio of CEP (complex-event processing) software with the acquisition of Apama from Progress Software, in the second CEP-related deal this week. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Software AG has signed a deal to acquire IT portfolio management software vendor alfabet AG, and plans to combine the company's tools with its own ARIS process modeling products. Terms of the agreement, which was announced Monday, were not disclosed.
Software AG has picked up cloud PaaS (platform-as-a-service) vendor LongJump in a bid to give small and medium-sized companies a way to rapidly develop applications with less involvement from IT. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- GoDaddy offers $1.8 billion for Host Europe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- FTAgile Iteration ManagerWA
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundACT
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW