The Business Software Alliance of Australia is promoting a Facebook quiz that asks users about their knowledge of software piracy, and then encourages participants to visit the BSA Web site to learn about a reward for reporting software piracy in the...
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration will seek to aggressively enforce its intellectual property laws by putting pressure on countries that don't shut down piracy Web sites and by requiring all government contractors to check for illegal soft...
Irish ISP Eircom launched a three-month pilot program on Monday that will see those who repeatedly share files under copyright cut off from their Internet service.
Expanding PC sales in emerging market is increasing the rate of software piracy, according to a recent study by industry watchers.
A legal firm which has accused a number of Brits of illegally file-sharing, is being investigated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
While the buzz topics at the 2010 Game Developers Conference are primarily related to the social and casual gaming space, two issues in traditional PC gaming are driving a lot of conversation among big names in the games industry.
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
With all the outrage over The Pirate Bay going legit, I think it's time to reconsider the merits of illegally media sharing. The world has changed since Napster introduced peer-to-peer file sharing in 1999, and the culture that made the practice seem...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- CCSenior Test Analyst x2QLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPProject Manager. Enterprise wide IT ProjectsNSW