Google's Founders' Letter was an exception this year for the fact that it was penned by Google CEO Sundar Pichai rather than Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Oracle's latest quarterly security update contains 136 fixes for flaws in a wide range of products including Oracle Database Server, E-Business Suite, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Sun Products, Java and MySQL.
Nyansa, based in Silicon Valley, emerged from stealth mode on Monday with Voyance, a Cloud-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) offering that analyses inputs from wired and wireless LANs to gauge users' actual experiences on a network.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
It isn't just offered as a service, either; the open source underpinnings can be downloaded and deployed, and integration with other code hosting services is on the roadmap
Microsoft is bridging the gap between Windows PCs and Xbox with a new application development feature on the popular game console.
An alternate method for infecting computers with ransomware signals a shift in tactics by cybercriminals that could put businesses at greater risk, according to Symantec.
The writing was on the wall for some Intel executives after a former Qualcomm executive was hired in November to oversee the company's PC, Internet of Things and software businesses, and two of them have now departed.
Outlook Premium could hit a sweet spot for users who want personalized email addresses without a full-blown Office 365 subscription.
Upcoming Microsoft and Wacom stylus will work across Windows 10 and Wacom devices.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
New features will be part of a free update for all users, Microsoft said at Build in San Francisco on March 30, 2016.
You read that right: The popular Bash shell command is coming to Windows 10, with Ubuntu's help.
Now when you edit a photo you'll be able to go back to a previous version without a batch of duplicates saved to your camera roll.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC