Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Samsung remains the top smartphone vendor worldwide, followed by Apple.
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Adobe Systems' Flash plugin gets no love from anyone in the security field these days. A new study released Monday shows just how much Flash is favored by cybercriminals to sneak their malware onto computers.
Microsoft really wants people to get on the Windows 10 bandwagon, so much so that the company plans to start automatically downloading its new operating system to some users' computers next year.
IBM may be the fastest-growing vendor in the worldwide security software market, but it's also the owner of the world's largest source of spam.
Atlassian's JIRA project-tracking tool has long been a popular choice among developers creating new software, but on Tuesday the company revealed a broader strategy by releasing three new editions tailored for different audiences.
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT