Now when you edit a photo you'll be able to go back to a previous version without a batch of duplicates saved to your camera roll.
Cybercriminals are redoubling efforts to steal payment card details from retailers before new defenses are put in place, according to FireEye.
The plan involves repurposing some of the search capabilities already present in Google Goggles.
Microsoft completed work on the first version of Windows 10 designed specifically for Chinese government agencies, according to a report from the People's Republic of China.
The company will have some improvements to Live Tiles to show at next week's Build conference, but it isn't saying what just yet...
Microsoft's online spreadsheet, Excel Online, adds a number of new features, all of which are free to use with a Microsoft account.
See the latest news from Microsoft's first Excel and Power BI user conference
Tens of thousands of Web browsers may have been exposed to ransomware and other malware over the last few days after malicious advertisements appeared on high-profile websites.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW