Google has pre-empted the forthcoming Firefox 4 and IE 9 with a new version of Chrome offering users a battery of tweaks including faster apps, interface improvements and better security.
Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker has made it clear: Starting next year, the company's WebOS mobile operating system will run on pretty much every laptop or desktop that HP ships. And that's good news for HP customers -- and end users in general -- ...
Apple's rivals have lost headway in convincing American consumers to pick their tablets over the iPad, a market researcher said today.
Apple's update for iOS 4, released Wednesday (two days earlier than expected), offers a number of changes and new features for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch owners, plus 59 security patches for the mobile version of Safari.
With all eyes on the iPad 2 that becomes available tomorrow at 5 p.m. in each time zone, Apple has released its iOS 4.3 update for the first-gen iPad, iPhone 3G&nbsp;S, non-Verizon Wireless iPhone 4, and recent iPod Touch models. InfoWorld.com ra...
Oracle customers on a range of significant releases have a choice to make this year: Upgrade, or potentially pay more for support.
Several companies, including Manpower and Tampa General Hospital, are announcing on Thursday their adoption of Microsoft BPOS applications, pointing to progress the software giant is making in the cloud realm and also to new features and pricing mode...
Apple's Safari and Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) both fell to the first hackers who tried their luck on the browsers at Wednesday's opening day of Pwn2Own.
An official Windows Phone blog in French says that the first substantial update for Windows Phone devices may not come until the end of the month, a week or two later than expected.
The Mozilla Foundation has issued the first release candidate of Firefox version 4.0, finishing a grueling and ambitious beta development cycle for the browser.
OK, so let's say you're interested in social trends. A great place to look at what's hot is Twitter and, yep, there's a service that will graph the popularity of any keyword on Twitter: It's called Trendistic.
Apple Wednesday made available iOS 4.3, a firmware upgrade that promises users of its iPad, iPhone and other devices a slew of new or improved features including faster browsing and personal WiFi hotspots.
Apple today patched a record 62 vulnerabilities in Safari 5, updating the Mac and Windows browser to version 5.0.4.
Microsoft today announced it would launch Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) on Monday, March 14.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- UK network BT mulls mobile return to fuel quad-play competition
- EU sees harmonizing telecoms and online content rules key to €315B economic growth plan
- Microsoft fingered as company forced to pay $136M in back taxes in China
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW