New browser market share data shows that both Internet Explorer and Firefox lost ground in April. While Microsoft and Mozilla trumpet their latest browsers, publicly trade jabs, and beat their chests at one another, Chrome and Safari are quietly gain...
Scammers are distributing fake security software aimed at the Mac by taking advantage of the news that al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been killed by U.S. forces, a security researcher said today.
The BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, launched last month by RIM has been relatively successful thus far despite being almost universally slammed as being an incomplete work in progress in initial reviews. Well, one of the missing features will soon be add...
Introducing NoSQL to the world of mobile applications, Couchbase has released a beta version of its CouchDB non-relational database for the iPhone iOS.
SAP is hoping to make customers' ERP (enterprise resource planning) projects more successful with a tool that can visualize the application's ultimate look and feel without having to write code, the company said Monday.
The recently released Firefox 4 is a big improvement over previous versions of the popular Web browser, but you can still teach it plenty of tricks.
Google on Thursday introduced video chatting capabilities to Android phones, akin to Face Time on Apple iOS devices, as part of version 2.3.4 of the mobile operating system. Other Android apps already offer video chatting capabilities, but Google has...
Mozilla on Thursday patched Firefox 4 for the first time, fixing eight flaws, including a major programming oversight that left the browser as vulnerable to attack on Windows 7 as on the 10-year-old Windows XP.
Sony tried to calm customer fears by stating that the credit card data was encrypted, but attackers claim to already be selling that credit card data online. Either one of these parties is stretching the truth, or encrypting data doesn't offer the le...
Hardly a day goes by in the tech industry without some software package or other getting updated, but the widely celebrated release of Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" this week has been no ordinary milestone.
Amazon has released a detailed postmortem and mea culpa about the partial outage of its cloud services platform last week and identified the culprit: A configuration error made during a network upgrade.
The Amazon cloud services outage that knocked out several popular Websites last week raised questions about the reliability of the cloud, but the general consensus is that it works if you plan for failure. Like any good business plan, a good cloud pl...
A graduation announcement. A page torn from a calendar, noting a father's birthday. Tattered pictures of children. An ultrasound image of an unborn baby.
When I started teaching viola and violin years ago, I brought all the books my students used along with me, just in case the kids forgot theirs. Then the kids became more advanced, and I had to carry more books. I also sent them each home with a pra...
Oracle will have to wait a bit longer to get its hands on the US$1.3 billion awarded to it last year by a jury in its corporate theft lawsuit against SAP.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT