IBM plans to release the next version of its flagship Java application server, Websphere 8, on June 17, according to documents posted to IBM's website this week.
Developers who want to take advantage of Nokia's cross-platform application and user interface framework can now access the latest release candidate.
IBM may have made the open source Linux OS a staple of its software line, but the company is keeping its own DB2 database proprietary, a company official said on Wednesday afternoon.
Nothing lasts forever, and in the 21st century, most people's employment is anything but guaranteed. What should have some permanence, however, is our digital footprint -- the body of data that constitutes the true center of our professional lives. I...
You have an extra three days to file this year, but the April 18 tax deadline is fast approaching. Tax season can be stressful, or exciting depending on who owes who. Either way, the anxiety over income tax season helps attackers catch people off gua...
Forthcoming versions of Google Chrome will block downloads that Google considers dangerous. Upon clicking a questionable file, users will see a pop-up window saying the "file appears to be malicious," and asking if they want to cancel.
Rsupport this week launched a new application that will let IT departments remotely support and manage their users' Android-based devices.
Lawyers for Oracle and Google gave the judge overseeing their Java patent dispute a tutorial on Wednesday that underscored the complexity of the case between the two companies.
Microsoft today blamed Apple for changes that will prevent users of Office for Mac 2011 from synchronizing their Outlook calendars with Apple's MobileMe service.
Just hours after launching a tool that let Windows Phone 7 owners grab smartphone updates directly from Microsoft, the developer yanked the utility from his Web site.
The Linux Foundation on Wednesday kicked off what will be several months of celebrations in honor of the 20th anniversary of the Linux operating system with a range of festivities and events as well as key news announcements from three of its working...
Although Google Apps has made progress over the past few years as a cloud-based collaboration and productivity suite for businesses, the first big wave of adopters have been government agencies, schools and nonprofit organizations.
Microsoft is advising people not to use an unauthorized tool for downloading two software updates to Windows Phone 7 devices.
The Linux Foundation on Wednesday&nbsp;will release version 5.0 of its Carrier Grade Linux (CGL) specification, which covers capabilities such as more reliable file systems and security. CGL 5.0 is intended to address a mature marketplace in whic...
Signaling a shift in its approach to online communication, Mozilla on Monday announced that it is bringing its Messaging subsidiary back within the fold of the main organization, where it will be absorbed into its Mozilla Labs group instead.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn will help people in India train for semi-skilled jobs
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD