Microsoft yesterday followed Mozilla's lead by adding support to IE9 for the same "Do Not Track" technology used by Firefox 4.
Google on Tuesday updated Chrome, patching a flaw in the browser's copy of Flash Player.
Back in November I wrote about the 233-line patch that was expected to bring a huge speed boost to version 2.6.38 of the Linux kernel, and that's just what made its widely anticipated debut on Monday night.
Last weeks' earthquake and tsunami in Japan may put a crimp in Apple's supply of flash memory, but its problem will pale in comparison to smaller firms, an analyst said today.
Although Java founder James Gosling left Oracle last year after a short, dissatisfying experience with the company following its acquisition of Sun Microsystems, he nonetheless sees Oracle as having no choice but to do a good job in its stewardship o...
Motorola Mobility announced today that its Wi-Fi-only Xoom tablet will hit the U.S. market on March 27 for $599 from a variety of retailers.
The newest update to the Linux operating-system kernel features a number of enhancements that should offer a performance boost, particularly for running databases and other programs that require maximum resources from the server.
The specification for the next version of Java Enterprise Edition has been approved unanimously, <a href="http://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=5162">according to a posting</a> on the Java Community Process website.
Google is working to restore offline storage capabilities for its Apps productivity software and should have it done by the end of the year, according to a senior company official on Wednesday.
Google has upgraded the ability to post comments and respond to them in its Docs office productivity applications, making the feature more dynamic and more integrated with e-mail.
Infor is hoping to shed perceptions that it hasn't emphasized product innovation throughout the long string of acquisitions that made it one of the world's largest ERP software vendors after SAP and Oracle, announcing Wednesday that it plans to hire ...
VMware is waiting for Apple to approve a software client for iPads that will allow IT staff to manage their virtualized environments.
University researchers in Taiwan have released a mobile phone application that with one touch can transmit to any number of people the location of users trapped in earthquake rubble or under mudslides, the professor behind the project said on Wednesd...
In the last three months of 2010 attackers managed to serve 3 million malicious advertising, or malvertising, impressions every day. That's the headline figure from a report released today from Web security firm Dasient. According to Dasient, that's ...
The malicious code that led Google to remove more than 50 Trojan applications from the Android Marketplace appears to mainly be a "dropper" -- a program designed to load other code to further compromise the affected smartphone, according to a securit...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Before 5G, some mobile users may get almost-5G
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- FTPre- Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD