SAP wants a judge to reduce the $US1.3 billion award a jury granted Oracle last year in its intellectual property-theft lawsuit to no more than $408.7 million, and also asked for a new trial, according to filings made late Wednesday in U.S. District ...
Taiwanese PC maker Micro-Star International (MSI) said on Thursday it would target business users with the release of three new 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet PCs on June 1, two with Windows 7 and one with Google's Android Honeycomb OS.
Microsoft has patched a bug in its malware scanning engine that could be used as a stepping stone for an attacker looking to seize control of a Windows box.
It's time for another grab bag of hassle killers. This week I tell you how to get a disposable e-mail address to use as a spam magnet, how to turn off Windows 7's automatic window resizing, and how to recover data from a crashed drive.
Ata Amiri asked if using two separate backup program will interfere with incremental backups.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Google I/O tickets have been bid up to more than $2,000 on eBay, four times the face value. But it's no surprise, perhaps: The highly anticipated Google I/O developer conference sold out in a mere 59 minutes earlier this month, whereas last year's co...
Mozilla today said that it will ship security updates to Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.6 next Tuesday, ending a debate about whether to wait for a patch that affects Adobe's software.
JetBrains this spring will offer full support for Java 7 in an upgrade to the company's IntelliJ Idea IDE, according to the JetBrains IntelliJ Idea blog. IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 will support language features of Java 7 across the IDE with capabilities suc...
Web Content Management Platform provider DotNetNuke has acquired Active Modules, a vendor of social collaboration software, the two companies announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Apple will hold an event next Wednesday, March 2, where it will likely launch the next iPad, analysts said today.
SAP is hoping to gain ground in the increasingly heated market for BI (business intelligence) software, announcing a suite on Wednesday that focuses on areas like mobility and real-time data analysis.
Google has launched a program to certify that staffers at Google Apps resellers have specific expertise, knowledge and experience working with the company's hosted collaboration and communication suite.
In an effort to make content management systems work more harmoniously with one another, the Apache Software Foundation has promoted its Apache Chemistry interoperability toolkit to a top level project.
Cisco Systems has decided to kill its cloud-based e-mail service Cisco Mail, only 13 months after it was introduced, the company said in a <a href="http://blogs.cisco.com/collaboration/listening-to-our-customers/">blog post on Tuesday.</a>
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW