A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Apple has updated Boot Camp, its utility that allows Windows to run on a Mac, to support Windows 10, two weeks after Microsoft launched its latest OS.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
Looking to expand its already considerable user base, GitHub has introduced a new desktop GUI client that streamlines many of the functions of the online code repository.
Lenovo isn't doing its reputation any favors with the discovery of another security issue around its pre-loaded PC software.
Fidelity National Information Services is buying financial software vendor SunGard for US$9.1 billion to broaden its range of enterprise banking and capital market offerings.
After blasting Microsoft's attempts to set Edge as the default browser in Windows 10, Mozilla is enjoying some sweet revenge by steering Firefox users away from Bing.
Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
Digium has launched open source SDKs that aim to make it easier for developers to add voice and video calling, instant messaging, and push notifications to their Android and iOS apps.
Next month, Microsoft will update Windows RT 8.1 to give users a handful of new features like improvements to the Start menu and lock screen on their devices. Some reports have claimed that the changes will make the tablet's interface more closely re...
Oracle has come under considerable fire over the years for its restrictive license terms and aggressive audit program, but it appears at least some change is on the way.
Microsoft has expanded its diagnostic data collection with Windows 10, making mandatory what had been a voluntary telemetry program.
When the robot apocalypse arrives, don't be surprised if the machines crack jokes about our undoing.
In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC