Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
Windows 10 had been installed on more than 14 million devices by Thursday evening, a small step toward the company's goal of an installed base of 1 billion.
Mozilla CEO Chris Beard has blasted Microsoft in a pair of posts to the organization's blog, arguing that Windows 10's default browser settings are a "dramatic step backwards" for respecting user choice.
Windows 10 has been available for a day, and people seem fairly happy with the new operating system so far.
While the buzz around big data analysis is at a peak, there is less discussion about how to get the necessary data into the systems in the first place, which can involve the cumbersome task of setting up and maintaining a number of data processing pi...
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Windows 10 was released to the public on Wednesday, and Microsoft is already encouraging enterprises to begin considering an update.
If you’re going for an immediate upgrade to Windows 10 from your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 computer, this guide will get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
Adobe's Digital Publishing suite has long offered a way for brands to publish content on tablets, but on Wednesday the company introduced a new generation of the software tweaked specifically to put such capabilities in the hands of ordinary business...
Microsoft's been candid in claiming that Windows 10 will never be perfect. The company used millions of Windows Insider beta testers to help squash bugs before launch. But as more and more users download, install, and test the new OS, notable issues ...
The normally lightly trafficked Microsoft store in Boston saw a little more action on Windows 10 launch day, but most people weren't interested in the new operating system.
Why can't I see DirectX 12 active in Windows 10?
After trying the patience of both consumers and the enterprise alike with Windows 8, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are hoping Windows 10 will reinvigorate the market for PCs, laptops and all-in-one devices.
It's official, folks: Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for existing Windows users--as long as you claim it quickly.
Intel, Micron unveil a new class of memory...Facebook's mobile revenue tipped to rise again...New drones help drivers with tricky deliveries...and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW