Dell can trump Cisco in the information-technology security market, say Dell's executives in describing how the company with its multifaceted approach will hold an edge against some powerful rivals that also include HP and IBM.
Security vendor Fortinet has hit back against tests by NSS Labs that showed one of its high-end firewalls along with products from other vendors could be hacked using a 'TCP split handshake attack'.
A test by NSS Labs that found firewalls from five vendors are subject in one way or another to remote exploit by hackers has ignited furious response from vendors Fortinet and SonicWall.
<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/reviews/2009/110209-sonicwall-firewalls-test.html">SonicWall</a> directors have accepted a $717 million offer to sell the company to a group headed by Thoma Bravo, LLC, a private equity investment firm with the ai...
Shutting down computer attacks could be carried out inexpensively by peer-to-peer software that shares information about anomalous behavior, say researchers at the University of California at Davis.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA