A 720p Sony TV with Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sony's top non-3D TV uses an edge-lit LED panel and can stream video from the Internet
Sony BDP-S470 Blu-ray player review: an affordable Blu-ray player with 3D capabilities and Bravia Internet Video streaming
This 3D Blu-ray speaker system has plenty of power and good sound quality, but its features come with a high price tag
If you're looking to buy a new LED TV for 2011, the big brands -- Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic and others -- all have plenty of models you can choose from. All of these TVs have different features on offer, different prices and different pictures, bu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 3 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 4 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 5 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's custom Windows OS now on Galileo Gen2 board
- Ericsson releases WebRTC browser and framework as open source
- Booksellers raise Amazon monopoly concerns with European Commission
- Group's numbers opposed to net neutrality smaller than suggested
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.