The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The Xperia M is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The Sony Xperia ZR is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia Z that offers much of the same features
Sony Mobile has today announced the availability of its new entry level Xperia M smartphone, but the device lacks 4G connectivity.
Optus has today announced pricing and plan details and begun taking pre-orders for Sony's two latest smartphones, the Xperia Z1 and the Xperia Z Ultra.
Sony Mobile has today confirmed that its latest flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z1, will be available in Australia through major carriers Telstra, Optus, and Virgin Mobile from early October.
Sony's next Android phone is expected to come with a 20-megapixel camera that can record 4K video, after a software build purported to be from the device was leaked.
Sony has confirmed it will release its new SmartWatch 2 and Xperia Z Ultra devices in Australia later this year, but has refused to reveal an exact release date.
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Here's our first impressions of the Sony Xperia Z, including what we love about it so far and what we don't.
Sony has revealed more details about its newly unveiled Xperia Z Android smartphone, with two separate posts published on the company's blog answering consumer questions posted on Twitter.
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.