WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
"The Interview," which is already linked to a massive corporate hack, a U.S.-North Korea spat and an outcry over censorship, now has another claim to fame: it's the most successful online film in Sony Pictures' history.
Sony has asked Twitter to suspend the account of a person who is alleged to have posted internal company documents and information released by hackers.
DirecTV, the biggest satellite TV operator in the U.S., says it won't be offering "The Interview" to its customers.
Sony Pictures says it hasn't bowed to threats to pull "The Interview" and audiences will get a chance to see it -- it's just not sure how at present.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW