The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Sony has announced that its water and dust resistant Xperia Tablet Z will be available in Australia from next month in both Wi-Fi and 4G variants.
We've just got our hands on Sony's new water resistant Xperia Tablet Z. It launched in Australia earlier this week and Sony is claiming it's the thinnest 10in tablet on the market. We've only played with it for a few short hours, but here's our first...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW