The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
Sony Xperia Z
Sony is preparing to launch a Google Edition of its flagship Xperia Z smartphone. The flagship smartphone would come with a stock version of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean instead of Sony's own user interface overlay.
Optus has confirmed the Sony Xperia Z Android phone is available from today both online and in selected Optus stores. It will sell on a selection of seven Optus contract plans over 24 months.
Telstra has today confirmed pricing and availability details for the Sony Xperia Z Android phone. The device will be available through Telstra stores across Australia from Tuesday 26 March.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Sony's new Xperia Z smartphone aims to "bring the wow back" to the brand by using a combination of simple design and user interface elements, the company says.
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Here's our first impressions of the Sony Xperia Z, including what we love about it so far and what we don't.
The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z is the company's new flagship Android phone for 2013. How will it stack up against Apple's iPhone 5?
Sony has revealed more details about its newly unveiled Xperia Z Android smartphone, with two separate posts published on the company's blog answering consumer questions posted on Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCService DeskWA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC