The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
Sony Xperia Z
Sony is preparing to launch a Google Edition of its flagship Xperia Z smartphone. The flagship smartphone would come with a stock version of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean instead of Sony's own user interface overlay.
Optus has confirmed the Sony Xperia Z Android phone is available from today both online and in selected Optus stores. It will sell on a selection of seven Optus contract plans over 24 months.
Telstra has today confirmed pricing and availability details for the Sony Xperia Z Android phone. The device will be available through Telstra stores across Australia from Tuesday 26 March.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Sony's new Xperia Z smartphone aims to "bring the wow back" to the brand by using a combination of simple design and user interface elements, the company says.
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Here's our first impressions of the Sony Xperia Z, including what we love about it so far and what we don't.
The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z is the company's new flagship Android phone for 2013. How will it stack up against Apple's iPhone 5?
Sony has revealed more details about its newly unveiled Xperia Z Android smartphone, with two separate posts published on the company's blog answering consumer questions posted on Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Helping businesses prepare for the workplace of the future, today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW